Sunday, 22 May 2016

Zoeva Brushes!!


Zoeva is a UK brand that also do makeup products which I love everything their do. 
Zoeva Brushes are my all time favourite brushes. I have the rose gold ones and they are beautiful. They are super soft and make it so easy to apply makeup smoothly and not patchy. They blend any type of makeup really nicely and are just prefect. They have a brush for anything you need big fluffy ones for power to tiny eye shadow crease brushes. 100% recommend this brushes to everyone.
Thanks for reading.
Byeee xxx

2 comments:

  1. They look and sound amazing, I'll definitely be bookmarking them:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. differently get them, they are amazing. Love to support each other, Ive followed you xxx

      Delete

Search This Blog