Sunday, 8 May 2016

Recent Favourites!!


Wow, how fast is this year going like its May already. I thought I would share some of my recent favourites I would do monthly favourites but sometimes my favourites are the same from month to month. I hope you enjoy and lets get into the favourites.

First thing I've been loving is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon eye shadow palette, firstly let me say it smells amazing and the colours are so beautiful. It is very pigmented and prefect to create casual day time looks to smoky eye night out looks. It is on the expensive side but it is defiantly worth it.


 Next is the 'Hourglass Ambient Luminous Light' lighting powder. This is a all over the face powder not a highlighter but it is quit glittery. I use my normal power on first then this on top. Its soooo pretty and is prefect if you want glowing skin, it makes your face look healthy.


My last favourites are my favourite makeup products and that is lipsticks!
I have 3 that I have been loving. First from left to right, is the 'Smashbox lipstick in Panorama Pink' it is a really pretty pink its in between a pink carol and hot pink, it is prefect for summer/spring. The next 2 are the 'NYX lip matte creams' in "Prague and Milan". Prague is a pink berry colour and is prefect for Autumn/Winter this Lip matte creams are really nice on the lips their aren't as think like most matte lip products are. Their go on really smoothly and are really pigmented. Milan is a light Coral colour with more hints of pink in. Both are beautiful on the lips and they have more colours which I will be purchasing them.



So that are a few of my recent favourites, please let me know of any products you have been loving.
Don't forget smile and be happy because you are beautiful.
Thanks for reading.
Talk later.
Byeee xxx

2 comments:

  1. Milan is such a pretty color for this season! What I love about Too Faced Chocolate eye shadow palette is that it's full of daily shades! I also wanna try its new Peach palette :)
    Thanks for sharing this xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really wanna try the Peach palette it looks so beautiful. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete

Search This Blog