Monday, 30 March 2015

March Favourites ❤️

Oh My Gosh. I can't believe that it is already the end of March, like next weekend is Easter which I am super excited about :) I can't wait to indulge in chocolate yummm. Anyways I'm completely off track now, I thought that it would be nice to get back into blogging by hitting it off with a Monthly Favorites. Now I don't know about you but I love knowing other peoples favourites. I hope you enjoy my favourites and maybe will find out about a new product that you can try for yourself. So I'll stop blah blah blahing and get on with my favourites. 

So first things first I'm not the realest OMG that joke is so old, I am so lame I know, anyway my first favourite is the NAKED 1 Palette by Urban Decay. I use this eye shadow palette everyday the colours are super pigmented and blend nicely. You can create any look from a natural everyday look to a night out smokey eye. It is a but pricey but I defiantly recommend getting your hands onto this bad boy as it is amazing. Ive not tried number 2 and 3 as they are really hard to get hold of here in Australia. If anyone didn't know Australia is super expensive and you can't get high end brands all the time. But if anyone knows where i can get them from please let me know :)



'If your lips are moving' 
I hope you know that song or I'm going to look really silly. Ha. So onto lips I have two favourites this month cause no you can't just have one. Ive been loving the Maybelline Colour Whispers in 65 PINK POSSIBILITIES. Its a nice everyday colour when you want a pop of colour but nothing to dramatic. 
Rimmel London Lasting finish colour Rush is another lip product Ive been enjoying this month it is the perfect red you can build it up to a bright bold red or just have subtle look with a hint of red. This product is really moisturising. I love it and defiantly will be going and getting a few more.





 Now onto my face I've been using the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory and then on top of that Rimmels Stay Matte pressed powder in 003 Peach Glow. This to products work really nice together. The Match Perfection is Medium coverage but can be built up. It sets nicely on the face and doesn't make my skin dry or oily. I use the press powder to just set the Foundation in place so it doesn't move and also to make sure my face isn't to shiny as I have very oily skin.




Last of all is my favourite Mascara and its the They're Real benefit Mascara now I know everyone is always talking about this Mascara but it is on the pricey side and thats why I am a bit late on the trend, but i absolutely love it. It doesn't clump on my lashes and doesn't smudge and make my look like a panda. I recommend trying it and will be repurchasing it when I run out.


So that's all my favourites for this month. I hope you enjoy and used it helpful. Like i said in my last post i will be trying to keep up with blogging so stay tuned for my next post, Let me know what you would like to read next time. 
I hope you are enjoying your morning, day, evening or night :)
Tell next time
Byeeeeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog