Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Confidents !!!

It's such a strange thing because honestly I don't think anyone really has it, I just think that some people are better at pretending then others. Maybe I'm wrong maybe it's a weird gene that you get when your born. I don't know. But what i do know is that everyone wants to be and feel confident in everyday live, and its hard. I'm not going lie and say that I'm a super confident person because I'm not. I try really hard to be but it doesn't always work.

Recently I got offered to do something amazing and I was going to turn it down because I kept thinking that I wouldn't be good at it. And I shouldn't be thinking like that. I should of thought that I can do it and I will do a good job.  Just like anything you ever get offered, you can do it. So say yes.

Most of the time its you putting to much pressure on yourself. I'm always worried what others are thinking, when really I shouldn't. I should be doing whatever I want and not care for a second what someone else thinks or says.

So heres just a few tips that I've been trying to do, to become just a little more confident.

 1. Try not to worry about what others are thinking to much, because truth is they might not even care  or what they are thinking might not necessarily be bad. If you are doing what makes you happy then thats all that matters and no one should get in the way of making you happy.

2. Think positive, try to think as positive as possible think of all the good things about yourself, and how you can do anything you want.

3. Take a deep breath and just do it.


Hope you enjoyed this and helped out.
Comment any tips that help you to be more confident and I'll talk later.
Byeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog